New York State License Exam Review / “Refresher Course”
This course is held on 12 consecutive nights for those students who have either:
• Completed a 1,000-hour New York State licensing course and need to review for the practical test.
• Obtained coursework/experience either outside of New York State or the United States.
• Completed 1,000 hours in another approved program.
Students will complete their hours at Barry Tech and prepare for the Cosmetology State Board written and practical exams. This class is 12 consecutive nights, and does not allow for drop-in scheduling.
Course length: 12 consecutive sessions /48 hours
Tuition: A minimum of $720
Additional cost: Each additional hour at $15 an hour
• Students must posses strong fine and gross motor skills; finger dexterity; and be able to stand, bend and stretch for extended periods of time.
• Students must have good oral and written communication skills and effective listening and interpersonal skills.
• Payment plans are available for these courses. For more information on any of our Appearance Enhancement courses, contact us at (516) 622-6950 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Upon completion of requirements students are eligible to apply for New York State licensing.