Welcome to the Center for Online Learning professional development program in support of the new CTLE requirements regarding English as a New Language (ENL) learners.Please review the IMPORTANT INFORMATION below regarding your participation in these courses.Participants must register in two locations: My Learning Plan and BUZZ
- My Learning Plan: Registering in My Learning Plan will enable you to receive a certificate in support of CTLE requirements.
- BUZZ is the learning management system (similar to Moodle or BlackBoard) in which the courses reside. You must enroll in BUZZ to actually enroll in the desired course(s).
View the following information and tutorial videos to learn how to enroll in specific courses as well as how to navigate within each course.
- Your BUZZ login credentials (Username and Password) should have been sent to you by your district.
- Navigate to the URL found through the search tool below and sign-in to BUZZ. (If you are unsuccessful, check with your district administrator to ensure your correct user information was submitted for your account creation.)
- View the BUZZ Course Enrollment Instructions video below for instructions on how to enroll in individual courses once you have logged in to your BUZZ account. View the "Course Navigation Tutorial Video" for tips on how to navigate once in the desired course.
- Finally, you may want to copy the desired course code from the Course Code table below the videos prior to logging into BUZZ. You will need to add this code during course registration.
Step-by-Step Course Enrollment Instructions:
Log in to the BUZZ learning management system with credentials as provided by your district or system administrator.
Navigate to the round user icon in the top right corner and click on the down arrow icon:
Choose “Enter Registration Code”: Enter the code for the appropriate course from the information provided below:
COURSE TITLE AND REGISTRATION CODE TABLE For ENL & General PD Courses
To see all the courses available choose the 'View All' button above.
Step-by-Step Enrollment InstructionsChoose "Verify Code"
You should now see the name of the course in which you would like to enroll. Choose “Enroll”Return to your home page. You should now see the course posted to your course roster. Click on the course icon to begin working in the course.Technical Support Contact Information:COL Help Desk - 516-396-2050Email - firstname.lastname@example.org