Long Island School Support Team (LISST) Conference:
Responding to a Changing World
Tuesday, November 5, 2019 | 7:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
A full-day of professional learning opportunities that will provide opportunities for collegial discourse around the new NYS mental health mandates and guidance regulations.Cost: $175
Audience: School Counselors, School Psychologists, and School Social Workers
Register with MyLearningPlan
- Using College Tracking Data
- Connecting to Intuition with Creativity
- Mental Health is for Everyone – Parents and Students Alike
- Credit Recovery Options
- A Prescription for Trauma Informed School
- Protecting Our Students: Data Privacy & Cyber Security
Presented by Eastern Suffolk BOCES, Nassau BOCES and Western Suffolk BOCES.