Office365: OneDrive Training
What is OneDrive?
- OneDrive is Microsoft Office's storage solution
- OneDrive uses cloud storage to save and store all of your files
- OneDrive files are accessible anywhere you have access to the internet
- With OneDrive you can store:
- Any file you create using Office365 apps
- Any other file type- PDFs, MP4s, jpegs (movies and images) and more!
- Unlimited storage
Need more help?
- Contact the Customer Care Center at CustomerCare@nasboces.org or 334-1770 for additional assistance.