Online Learning Academy Homebound Program:
A simple and cost-efficient way to:
· Provide continued education for students who are hospitalized or homebound.
· Reduce the administrative and financial burdens of educating these students.
· Allow students to have the flexibility to work whenever they feel well.
· Allow students to stay on track with their coursework.
· Provide courses in all subject areas that are led by highly qualified, certified instructors.
"Using the online system to complete my diploma has been a great resource for me and without it, I would have probably dropped out. I know I needed to finish school but was so discouraged. This has gotten my confidence back and it has been a great resource that should be available to more students."
Gavin B., Lynbrook UFSD graduate
The Student Experience
Provides support through mentoring and guidance
Provides a rigorous and equitable experience (both college and career ready)
Fosters growth in academic skills to prevent the repetitive need for Credit Recover
Provides the opportunity to participate in a class experience with peers
Affords a flexible schedule to meet individual needs associated with homebound conditions