Using Glogster, design an info-graphic on your assigned topic. Be sure to include mostly pictures, and only keywords for text. As you present, you will elaborate on your findings.
1. Explain how your body fights off disease.
2. Compare and contrast a direct transmission disease vs. an indirect transmission disease.
3. How can vaccines help prevent infectious disease?
4. Analyze an infectious disease and explain how it is transmitted and treated.
5. Explain how some diseases re-emerge?
6. Explain the different areas of infectious diseases.
7. Explain the importance of vaccines.
8. Describe how the immune system is like our military?
9. Write a job description for the head director for each of the following: FDA, NIH, CDC, and WHO.
10. What are the specifics causes of infectious diseases?
Step 1: Choose and discuss topic with me.
Step 2: Brainstorm 4 - 6 separate ideas that relate to your topic.
Step 3: Begin creating your storyboard based on the ideas listed above.
Heath Skills Topics:
1. Describe an infectious disease. Lorena and Patricia
2. Identify the specific causes of infectious disease. Staci and Nailah
3. Define how your body fights off disease. Reva and Precious
4. Describe how the immune system is like out military. Emily and Kassandra
5. Describe a job description for the head director for each of the following NIH, CDC and WHO. Sherline and Eric
6. Describe how vaccines help prevent infections diseases. Eros and Alexandra
7. Identify ways that you could prevent the spread of infections or diseases. Nina and Clarissa