You are traveling out of state
- Visit the NYS Travel Advisory website for the most current instructions and recommendations: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
- Unless you are traveling to a contiguous state to NY, please complete the traveler health form, Traveler Health Form;
- There are no quarantine or testing requirements for domestic or international travel.
- Individuals must continue daily symptom monitoring through Day 14 after returning;
- Individuals must adhere to all recommended non-pharmaceutical interventions, including hand hygiene and the use of face coverings, through Day 14.
- If any symptoms develop, travelers should immediately self-isolate and contact the local public health authority or their healthcare provider to report this change in clinical status and determine if they should seek testing.
Last Modified on April 20, 2021