Nassau BOCES Education Partner Awards Program
Nominating an individual or organization is as easy as 1, 2, 3
You will need:
The nominee's contact details. If nominating an organization you will need contact information for the head of that organization.
To explain why, in your opinion, this person or organization deserves the honor in a minimum of 250 words.
To provide one (1) specific example in a minimum of 100 words, of how your nominee personifies the spirit of educational partnerships and/or has demonstrated significant, measurable impact on public education in Nassau County.
- Nominations will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Strong examples of nominee’s impact and reach. (Examples: programs created, number of students impacted)
- Actions go above and beyond the scope of their job responsibilities. (Organization entries must include activities that support public education and/or students.)
- Exemplifies the spirit of educational partnerships.
- Serves as a role model for colleagues, peers and/or community.
- If you’d like to save your form to come back to and complete at a later time, we recommend downloading a nomination form (Microsoft Word compatible). Save it to your computer and submit it when you are ready by following the instructions on the form. Email nomination submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominations can also be made using the online electronic form on our website, but those nominations cannot be saved and worked on at a later date. They must be submitted upon completion.
- IMPORTANT: The online nomination form is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Please use Firefox, Chrome or Safari, or download a nomination form and email it to email@example.com. We apologize for the inconvenience.