Early Release From School Procedures
- Students and parents must complete the Early Release Form in advance [the Early Release Form is available here].
- Parents must sign the form.
- Parents must have a valid photo identification.
- The form can be emailed with a copy of the parental photo identification to: BTDismissal@nasboces.org
preferably 24 hours in advance.
- The front desk receptionist is required to call the parent to validate the request (parent will be called based on the number in our student management system - SchoolTool).
- Note: If the parent is picking up the child, please have all documentation completed in advance. Please call the receptionist at 516-622-6800 to make them aware of the Early Release.
- If the parent cannot be contacted or if there is no photo identification the student will not be released.
- For the safety and security of our families, Early Dismissals will not be available after 9:30am for the morning session and after 1:30pm for the afternoon session.