Early Release From School Procedures
- Students and parents/guardians must complete the Early Release Form in advance.
- Parents/guardians must submit a valid photo identification through a secure upload link.
- The front desk receptionist is required to call the parent to validate the request (parent/guardian will be called based on the number in our student management system - SchoolTool). Note: If the parent/guardian is picking up the child, please have all documentation completed in advance.
- If the parent/guardian cannot be contacted or if there is no photo identification the student will not be released.
- For the safety and security of our families, Early Dismissals will not be available after 9:30am for the morning session and after 1:30pm for the afternoon session.