For Supervisors: Confirmed COVID-19 Case Protocol
- Employee receives a positive home or lab test
- The employee emails email@example.com and their Supervisor/Principal.
- The Supervisor/Principal emails their departmental leadership (executive, associate or assistant director)
- The Supervisor/Principal reports the positive case to the Health Department Portal (www.bitly.com/39Y5TYQ). Although there is an ability to upload a form or use the NCDOH template, entering the information through the portal will be sufficient. The supervisor will be sent a confirmation email upon completion.
- The department leadership emails firstname.lastname@example.org and notifies if any area needs to be cleaned/ disinfected.
Additionally, educational program administrators must report any student cases to the Nassau County Health Department using the same form.
Last Modified on August 28, 2023