A Vocational Assessment is the process of identifying and appraising an individual's level of functioning in relation to successful employment. The purpose of vocational assessment is to:
• Enhance an individual’s self-knowledge and vocational decision-making abilities
• Predict realistic employment outcomes and
• Plan a course of action for future employment, vocational training or education.Career Support Services provides Level 3 Vocational Assessments which assists individuals in making decision based on their individual strengths in making educated decisions to determine their best career path.
Some combinations of the following Level 3 Assessment methods being used are:• Work samples; job samples
• Situational assessments; community based assessment
• Standardized Testing
• Transferable skills; job matching
• Analysis of background information
• Career Exploration/job shadowCost: $ 670.00 per assessment for 10 days. Funding may be available to individuals who are eligible for programs sponsored by local or state agencies.