Special Education Software and Management Services
Frontline Education (formerly Centris Group) is the leading Special Education software dedicated to assisting School Districts ensure compliance with New York State requirements. They offer a suite of products which are all available through Nassau BOCES. These products include:
- Frontline IEP (formerly IEP Direct); a comprehensive data management solution for special education programs.
- Frontline Medicaid (formerly Medicaid Direct); cutting-edge web-based software solution for managing school-based Medicaid program. School based Medicaid is a valuable cost recovery program that has a complex set of federal and state regulations. Medicaid Direct eases that burden through intelligent application of claiming validation , full integration with IEP Direct, and intuitive reporting tools.
- Frontline RTIm (formerly RTIm Direct); a fully integrated RTI data and program management solution that significantly reduces the administrative burden of tracking, monitoring, and managing RTI processes
- Centris Sync; a data integration service that enables seamless synchronization between general education student information systems and IEP Direct/RTIm Direct.
- Document Repository; an innovative document storage and management solution built specifically for the requirements and day-to-day needs of special education program administration.
- Translation Direct; one-stop online portal provides easy-to-use tools for submitting a translation request, receiving a quote, placing an order, checking status, providing comments to the translator, and receiving your translated document.
- NYSE Directors; a dynamic networking and resources tool designed specifically for New York State Special Education Directors and Administrators.