Xtreme Intern is an online career adventure for students in grades 8 - 16.
The free access to the educational site can be delivered via
- A class
- Online Course
Individuals can access the adventure from school or home during the school year or summer months.
The online career adventure is designed to:
- Meet all of the CDOS Learning Standards of:
- Career Awareness through four career assessments, Career Strategy Playbooks, Career Plan
- Career Exploration through the completion of internship tasks using academic knowledge and skills.
- Career Preparation through resume writing and SWOT analysis.
Xtreme Intern is divided into two adventures.
- Cloud City is designed for students in grades 8 - 10 as the internships are shorter in time, contain easier tasks, and lead towards careers which can begin after exiting high school or two years of post-secondary training..
- Global Planet Solutions is designed for students in grades 11 - 16 as the internships are more robust and lead towards careers which required four years of post-secondary education.