What Makes a Good Children's Book?
You will be creating a short digital children's book. When writing your book, think about:
- What is the central theme of your book? What is the underlining message?
- What is the intended age group? Is it developmentally appropriate?
- Decide whether your book is is mostly words, mostly pictures, or a bit of both
- Include all story elements: Characters, setting, plot, theme, and conflict
- Be creative!
- Draft your story
Please keep in mind:
- Books should be no longer than 10 pages long.
- Storyboard must first be created (this is your rough draft of book) and then approved by me.
- Images can be either drawn or taken from internet - Keep in mind Fair Use for Use of Graphics
- Upon approval of your storyboard, you will be using Photostory to create your digital story.