CoSN Institutional Membership
CoSN Institutional Membership is included in the cost of a NASTECH subscription.Benefits include:
- Professional Advancement to bring your career to the next level
- Resources to provide the information you need
- Community to help you interact with colleagues who share your interests
- Voice to advocate on behalf of your district and students
Unlimited members from your district receive member benefits and professional development opportunities. Full access to benefits begins once they create a CoSN membership profile.
Follow the steps below:
- Click the Your Account button at the top of the org page and log-in.
- Click “My information” on the side bar
- Click on your district name under Linked Organization Information (you may need to create district profile first)
- Click on Manage Org Individuals
- Click on link to Add Individual
Detailed instructions can be found in the MyCoSN Manual. For a bulk upload you may provide a CSV file to CoSN. Contact Laura Pollak for required fields.
New York became a CoSN State Chapter in June 2013 and is the association’s 16th state chapter nationwide. Led by the New York State Association for Computers and Technology in Education (NYSCATE), the chapter is charged with advancing the role of district technology leadership and transformative learning environments across the state.
CoSN offers 6 events throughout the winter and spring. Visit the CoSN Webinars page for the full schedule.
Certified Educational Technology Leader
For K-12 education technology leaders, earning the CETL certification will demonstrate to your staff, superintendent, and other stakeholders that you have mastered the knowledge and skills needed to define the vision for and successfully build 21st century learning environments in your school district. Visit the Certification page for more information.
NASTECH Members with Certification:
Audra Beberman, East Williston UFSD
Daniel Friedman, Hicksville UFSD
Guy A. Lodico, Plainview-Old Bethpage
Petra Schoen, East Rockaway UFSD