Data Analysis & Curriculum Support Programs
The DACS team has designed many ways to help you meet your professional development and planning goals. Some of the highlights of our services include:Facilitating teachers as they learn to create instructionally supportive assessments/benchmarks/local assessments including providing professional development for teachers to develop strategies to respond to the data.
Assisting in the development of district educational plans:
- Academic intervention service plans
- Professional Development plans
- Comprehensive district education plans
Providing in-district workshops
- Transitioning to and implementing NYS Common
Core Learning Standards
- Differentiated instruction
- Curriculum mapping
- Interpretation of Nassau BOCES Instructional Data Warehouse Reports
- Strategies for gaps identified by the data
- Program evaluation based on Instructional Data Warehouse data
Facilitate scoring of NYSED assessments
Coordinate the Reading Recovery program for Nassau, Putnam, Suffolk, Westchester, and northeastern New Jersey
- Provide in-district scorer training
- Facilitate the scoring process
- Provide on-going professional development for Reading Recovery teachers
- Train new Reading Recovery teachers
- Design and implement an in-district peer-coaching program.
Our team will custom-design a program to meet your unique needs and goals.
CoSers: 507.591, 507.599, 507.570