The Nassau BOCES Educational Communications Center provides troubleshooting and repair services for all off-warranty hardware equipment, including computers and tablets, audiovisual equipment, TVs and NetTVs, printers, and other peripherals. Additionally, the service provides videoconferencing setups, videotaping/editing, camera work, and pickup/delivery services.
Our comprehensive services include:
• equipment repair, installation and maintenance
• Network cabling and fiber optic runs
• Off-warranty repairs for all peripherals related to technology
• iPad and Chrome Book repairs
• Videoconferencing setups and maintenance
Annual fees and subscription information:• Our annual subscription fee:
$1,500.00 is used as a debit account for labor (after an item is repaired or an activity is completed, your contract account is debited; only parts used for a repair are billed).• Services and Labor are eligible for New York State aid under CoSer 509A.• Consultant agreements with outside vendors are available and are subject to a 15% administrative fee.