457 NYS Deferred Compensation Plan
The OMNI will now be administering Nassau BOCES’s NYS Deferred Compensation 457 & 457 Roth accounts. Employees with new or existing accounts, who wish to start, stop, or change a 457 or 457 Roth contribution will now submit a Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) form online to Omni. However, all new 457 and 457 Roth accounts must first be opened directly with NYS Deferred Compensation Plan prior to submitting an SRA form online to OMNI.
- To open a NY State Deferred Compensation Plan Account: www.nysdcp.com.
- OMNI Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) on the OMNI website, www.omni403b.com using the 457 tab.
Omni Instructions to submit a 457 (SRA)
- Go to www.omni403b.com
- Click on Employees – Start/Change Contributions
- Select Employer State – Drop Down and click on NY
- Employer Name – type in Nassau BOCES and click go
- Click one of the online Submission Options: New 457 (b) SRA Express Shortened Form or the 457 Online SRA Submission (To select future effective date for change) & click Let’s Begin (Forms can be used for new/existing contributions)
- Enter the required information and submit
If you have any questions, you may contact NY State Deferred Comp at 1-800-422-8463 or the 457 representative, Ben Levy at 1-518-203-9915 or Omni at 1-877-544-6664.