Register and Access Parent Portal
1. Print and fill out the Parent Portal Application Form - include current email address
2. Parent or guardian must bring in person, to the front desk of the attending school (Long Island High School for the Arts or Barry Tech), the following items:
- Parent Portal Application Form- Please fill in completely
- Your child's progress report, report card, or sending school schedule for verification purposes
- Your Photo ID
3. Within one week, after Central Office verifies the above information, you can create an account:
4. You are now ready to login to the ClassMate Parent Portal . Click on 'SIGN-IN' and enter your username and password.
- Login to ClassMate Parent Portal and click on 'CREATE AN ACCOUNT' (Google Chrome is the recommended browser).
- Scroll down to bottom of webpage and click on 'REGISTER NOW'
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter your e-mail address
- Create a username and password
- Click on 'SUBMIT'
5. Once you are logged in, you will see 'Welcome to the Parent Portal' and your child's name on the left side of screen.
6. Click on child's name. You will be able to view attendance, grades or schedule of the current or previous marking periods.
7. If you need assistance navigating the portal, please call 516-622-6818 (Barry Tech Campus) or 516-622-5660 (LIHSA Campus) during school hours. Your information will be forwarded to a portal administrator who will contact you.