Special Education Software and Management Services
CoSer: 602.041Frontline Education (formerly Centris Group) is the leading Special Education software dedicated to assisting School Districts ensure compliance with New York State requirements. They offer a suite of products which are all available through Nassau BOCES. These products include:
- Frontline IEP (formerly IEP Direct); a comprehensive data management solution for special education programs.
- Frontline Medicaid (formerly Medicaid Direct); cutting-edge web-based software solution for managing school-based Medicaid program. School based Medicaid is a valuable cost recovery program that has a complex set of federal and state regulations. Medicaid Direct eases that burden through intelligent application of claiming validation , full integration with IEP Direct, and intuitive reporting tools.
- Frontline RTIm (formerly RTIm Direct); a fully integrated RTI data and program management solution that significantly reduces the administrative burden of tracking, monitoring, and managing RTI processes
- Centris Sync; a data integration service that enables seamless synchronization between general education student information systems and IEP Direct/RTIm Direct.
- Document Repository; an innovative document storage and management solution built specifically for the requirements and day-to-day needs of special education program administration.
- Translation Direct; one-stop online portal provides easy-to-use tools for submitting a translation request, receiving a quote, placing an order, checking status, providing comments to the translator, and receiving your translated document.
- NYSE Directors; a dynamic networking and resources tool designed specifically for New York State Special Education Directors and Administrators.