Below, please find some technology tips and resources to help you access some of your job-related technology while you work remotely from home.
Please dial in using the following method to check your Voicemails:
- Dial 516-414-1399
- Enter your four-digit extension
- Enter your password, followed by #
- Follow the prompts to review your messages.
Virtual Desktop access
If you previously had a remote desktop provisioned, it will no longer be accessible or viewable. We have had multiple methods of connectivity in the past, but please refer to the new and permanent instructions for the connection setup available at this link:
Microsoft-created digital courses
Excel Microsoft Teams OneDrive Outlook PowerPoint Word
More resources from Microsoft:
These digital training videos from LinkedIn Learning offer valuable insights and strategies for managing remote work:
- Digital Transformation in Practice: Virtual Collaboration Tools
- Time Management when Working from Home
GCF: Computing basics
- Getting to know your computer's Operating System
- Working with files
- Tips for managing multiple windows
Virtual meeting backgrounds
Download a branded Nassau BOCES background for use in your Microsoft Teams or Zoom meetings.