Instructional Data Warehouse
What is the IDW?CoSer: 602.094
The Nassau BOCES Instructional Data Warehouse (IDW) is a repository for student data collected from multiple sources and organized for analysis and reporting. Those who take advantage of the IDW can access data on multiple criteria without affecting the original source data and enrich district professional learning and instruction.
The data available for district analysis expands as it accumulates from year to year. The IDW provides a wide variety of reports for all New York State assessments to be used for curriculum analysis. It also yields reports regarding diploma type, college tracking of graduates, and third-party assessments. Data can be downloaded for further disaggregation, and all reports can be saved and/or printed as needed.
IDW Subscription Offerings with Letter of Intent
Please use this hyperlink for Letter of Intent.
Why is the IDW Important?
Users have the ability to access data reports, which allow them to:
- analyze individual student results and target areas of strengths and weaknesses to improve achievement.
- support high standards and improve instruction through curriculum analysis.
- assist districts with State Reporting needs.
- analyze and improve pedagogy by identifying areas of instructional strength and weakness.
What does the IDW service include?
- Reports for Grades 3-8 NYS Assessments, Third-Party Exams, Regents, NYSESLAT, NYSITELL, and NYSAA
- District, Building, Guidance, and Teacher level access
- Training - both in groups and to individual districts
- User group meetings
- Focus Groups to determine district needs
- Telephone support to districts
- Data Warehouse Listserv
- Monthly newsletters
In order to utilize the hyperlinks, please use the Google Chrome web browser.
Return to top of page
Stephanie WittSupervisor, IDW and Test Scoring516-608-6623Barbara DwyerProgram Specialist - CBT/EdVista516-608-6695