How can I obtain an official transcript?

Posted by:

Students may request an official transcript of their grades by submitting a completed Transcript / Records Order Form and a money order for $10 payable to Nassau BOCES. This form can be downloaded at the link above or can be requested by calling the Adult Career and Technical Education Program office at (516) 622-6950. Additionally, transcripts and certificates can be printed through our online portal at no cost.